Friday, May 13, 2011

Life: Overwhelming!

An update! No, I haven't forgotten about my blog. Life just got a little crazy. But rather than bore you with the details (because really, who cares?) I thought I'd just give you some updates! :)

  • We still don't have a couch. I know. I find it hard to be true, too. But we don't.
  • For Mother's Day, we made seven--SEVEN--dishes. Including cinnamon-roll french toast, farmhouse hash, and coffee cake. (It was a full day in the kitchen. Holy cow...)
  • The Quest of Dai: The Eroe is still in revision. That's why The Wrong Path, which is fully complete, isn't out. I know, I suck. But I can't release one without the other, can I?
  • My job wants us to work for the next two weeks straight, and over Memorial Day Weekend. UGH.
  • I need to go back in for eye surgery. It's a follow-up post-op to my surgery over a year ago. Apparently I'm one of the lucky few who "healed too well" and now I need to go back in. Awesome. Don't know when it's supposed to be yet, though.
  • Two words: DELENA KISS. Not as exciting as I had hoped (c'mon, we ALL knew it was coming, didn't we?) but it was still there. Elena still kissed Damon. And he thanked her. It was emotional. But I'll admit--I melted more at the beginning of the episode when he asked for her forgiveness and accepted that she couldn't forgive him just yet, even though he was dying. And I was pretty stoked Katherine showed up with his cure, too. Good for her!
  • I started playing WoW again after taking a super long break to write all those months ago. (Part of why my blog hasn't been updated much...) My main is now pretty much raid-ready, and my alt is on its way. WHOO!
  • Don't let the Safeway grocery delivery pick out vegetables for you. And be cautious what meat you ask them to get, too. I had a steak show up with brown spots and carrots show up with giant gashes in them. *sigh* But my yellow and green onions were totally fine. My celery was a little brown. My ground beef was perfect. (I should note this is the only way we get groceries now.)
  • I haven't touched my TBR list. At all. I really, really suck.
  • Every day this week I have gotten 12 hours of sleep per night except one. I don't know if I'm fighting off a cold or just super tired after work. Maybe a little bit of both. But it's been wake up, go to work, come home, eat, sleep, and repeat. Lame!

So... Any updates you guys want to share with me?

0 comments: