Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Bad News--Good News Time

Bad news:
We still don't have a couch.

Good news:
I got the ring (finally!) my husband bought me for my birthday. It is positively stunning! Bigger (wider) than expected, but ohmygosh, SO PRETTY. It is the whitest white gold you've ever seen.

Link:
http://www.benbridge.com/shop/product.php?productid=11541





Bad news:
I refuse to relinquish The Quest of Dai: The Eroe.

Good news:
I got two (two!) volunteers to read The Wrong Path! YAY!!

Bad news:
I laid my sweaters out to dry on the floor in a circle and the cat threw up right in the middle (IN THE MIDDLE!) of them and then used three of the four sweaters to cover it up. Little brat.

Good news:
A friend of mine who I've lost touch with for six-plus months messaged me! YAYNESS! Talk about motivation to buy a couch, huh?


Bad news:
We still haven't had my car towed, and it's been broken for about a month. (We're so lazy!!!)

Good news:
Work today FLEW by because I was ridiculously busy, and it just keeps getting busier.

Bad news:
I'm still in a writing slump.

Good news:
I'm desperately trying to claw my way out of it!

So--what's YOUR good and bad Monday news?!

0 comments: